Thank you for making Y.E.T.I. possible and supporting us in our mission to develop character, stewardship, and grit in all youth through challenging outdoor adventures! It is only because of supporters, donors, and volunteers like you that Y.E.T.I. is able to provide this critical service to our community. There are multiple ways that you can support our efforts:
- Click the Donate button to give today.
- Join us in getting youth outside by volunteering.
- Spread the word about Y.E.T.I. with your friends and family to help us expand our network.
- Donate your old polypro, gloves, hardshells, etc. to our soft goods library to keep students warm, dry, and comfortable on their adventures.
- Host a house party fundraiser.
- Offer a matching gift, to help us secure more grant money.
- Give an in-kind donation, such as land, office space, printing services, gear, and vehicles.
- Fund an excursion for students like a Camp Muir hike or a ropes course workshop.
Ready to start? Contact us today!
266 SW 171st Street, Normandy Park, WA 98166