This program is currently full! If interested in being added to our waiting list, please complete this form.
Think you have what it takes to climb mountains? Join Y.E.T.I. to learn how to do it!
Our Mountain School takes place February through June. The program is a combination of classroom lessons, on the mountain skill-workshops, training hikes, and training runs. Learn how to self-arrest using an ice axe, travel across glaciers, and so much more.
This program is open to students in 11th and 12th grade.
- Classroom Lesson #1: February 5th
- Training Hike #1: February 24th
- Classroom Lesson #2: March 12th
- Skills Workshop #1: March 24th
- Training Hike #2: March TBD
- Classroom Lesson #3: April 9th
- Skills Workshop #2: April 28th
- Training Hike #3: April TBD
- Classroom Lesson #4: May 14th
- Snow Camp Weekend: May 19-20th
- Training Hike #4: May TBD
- Training Hike #5: June TBD
- Pre-Climb Meeting: June TBD
- Climb (Adams, Baker, or Hood): June TBD
- Training Runs: Thursdays